Promoting the game of soccer, teamwork, and community
Founded in 1984, NAWSA is Nashville's only 11 v 11 recreational soccer league for women. The league's mission is to promote women's soccer, encourage friendly competition and sportsmanship and provide both advanced and inexperienced players with the opportunity to play soccer.
- NAWSA currently has 6 teams. Click Here for team coordinator's information.
- The league offers two outdoor seasons each year - one in the spring and one in the fall. The league will play its 2018 Spring Season at Williamson County Soccer Complex in Franklin and/or Gregory Park Soccer Complex in Nolensivlle and/or Osburn Park Soccer Complex. All games will be on Sunday afternoons. The game schedule will be posted in mid to late February once field sites are confirmed.
- In addition to the 5-game regular season, each team is gauranteed 2 post season games.
- There are opportunities for NAWSA teams to participate in indoor leagues in Brentwood and/or Franklin throughout the year.
- NAWSA is always seeking new players. Some soccer experience is helpful, although not required. All players must be at least 18 years old, sign a waiver and pay the registration fee. If you are interested in joining the league, please fill out the new player interest form on the Contact Us page.